▪Although there is no weight limit to do the Canopy Adventure, only the size of the body matters. The waist size limit is 45 inches.
▪ Customers MUST be physically able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation over uneven terrain.
▪ Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or Chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
▪ We have a 48-hour cancellation Policy. You must cancel at least 48 hours before your tour to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for no-shows.
▪ All customers are REQUIRED to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
▪ Customers MUST be 5 years or older, all customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
▪ Sorry, NO pregnant customers are allowed to take the tour.
▪ Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed on tour.
Customers MUST wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Canopy Adventure Zipline Tours are scheduled in advance and require the organization of our professional tour guides. Full refund will be issued if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your tour date. No refunds if cancellation is done with less than 48 hours prior to the tour date.
b) Insurance: All our projects are supported by engineers who study
technical feasibility of these and supervise the proper installation of the
entire Canopy structure.
Certification is essential ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology) of the USA.
For us the most important factor is the safety of users of our facilities and we take care of this in the following way: